‘The day you see either one of us do a solo song, then you can come back and ask if we have broken up, until then we still remain together’. These were the words of Paul Okoye of Psqaure in a recent interview when he was asked about the break-up tale trailing the duo.
Sadly, the day has come. One half of Psquare, Peter Okoye has done a solo song, so it’s invariably safe to assume and conclude that indeed we have seen the END of Psquare.
Need more reasons to believe?
- On March 7, 2016, Peter Okoye finally released his first solo single ‘Look Into My Eyes’
- At the moment, Peter Okoye is now known and addressed as Mr P, while Paul is now called ‘Rudeboy’.
- The both own and run solo record labels. Peter owns ‘P-Classic’ records while Paul owns ‘Rudeboy Recordz’.
- Peter Okoye will perform as a solo artist for the first time in Dubai on April 7, 2016.
5. Peter has also started working on more solo songs, he recently shared a photo of himself in the studio alone with Selebobo.
Peter Okoye and Selebobo
So if you are a true Psquare fan, you might need to get used to the new status quo! Guess it’s time to move on!
Source: The NET
What are your thoughts? Please comment below and share this post!